This information is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 19 August 2016.
Development in company portfolio
- Sales growth of +8%, with net sales adjusted for the size of Ratos's holding amounting to SEK 11,623m (10,736)
- Earnings trend of -9%, mainly due to the weak performance of GS-Hydro. Adjusted for the size of Ratos's holding, adjusted EBITA in the portfolio totalled SEK 624m (683)
Acquisitions and divestments
- Acquisition of Serena Properties and airteam completed in January and April, respectively
- Agreement to acquire the camping and outdoor equipment company Oase Outdoors signed in June
- Agreement to acquire the design company Gudrun Sjödén Group signed after the close of the period
- Profit/share of profits from companies totalled SEK 184m (401), a decline mainly attributable to weaker earnings in the portfolio and a changed company portfolio
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK -0.40 (+0.65)
- Cash and cash equivalents in the parent company totalled SEK 2,430m (2,990)
All information related to the interim report can be found here.
Stockholm 19 August 2016
Ratos AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Lars Johansson, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Elin Ljung, Head of Corporate Communications, +46 8 700 17 20