This is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.00 CET on 6 February 2020.
Improved earnings and continued favourable growth in the fourth quarter
- Net sales for Ratos’s business areas increased by 15%, of which 16% comprised organic growth, and amounted to SEK 6,221m (5,428)
- EBITA for Ratos’s business areas, excluding IFRS 16, totalled SEK 57m (-69)
- Operating profit for the Group according to IFRS amounted to SEK 122m (-689)
- Net cash in the parent company totalled SEK 1,607m
- Basic and diluted earnings per share for full year 2019 amounted to SEK 2.11 (-1.40)
- Proposed dividend for full year 2019 of SEK 0.65 per share (0.50)
All information related to the interim report can be found here.
Stockholm 6 February 2020
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Wiström, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Peter Wallin, CFO, +46 8 700 17 00
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98