This is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.00 CET on 28 April 2020.
Improved operating profit and continued favourable growth in the first quarter
- Net sales for Ratos’s business areas increased by 7%, of which 10% comprised organic growth, and amounted to SEK 5,584m (5,210)
- EBITA for Ratos’s business areas amounted to SEK 107m (75)
- Operating profit for the Ratos Group amounted to SEK 61m (27)
- Net cash in the parent company totalled SEK 1,391m
- Diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.38 (-0.35)
All information related to the interim report can be found here.
Stockholm 28 April 2020
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Wiström, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Jonas Ågrup, Acting CFO, +46 8 700 17 00
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98, email@example.com