This is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.00 CET on 5 November 2019.
Increased earnings and favourable growth in the companies during the third quarter
- Net sales for Ratos business areas increased by 17%, 16% organic growth, and amounted to SEK 5,943m (5,071)
- EBITA for Ratos business areas, excluding IFRS 16, amounted to SEK 302m (120)
- Operating profit for the Group according to IFRS amounted to SEK 832m (184)
- The sale of Ratos’s Lejonet 4 property has been completed. The capital gain amounted to SEK 487m and is included in operating profit for the Group
- Cash and cash equivalents in the parent company amounted to SEK 1,565m
All information related to the interim report can be found here.
Stockholm 5 November 2019
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Wiström, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Peter Wallin, CFO, +46 8 700 17 00
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98