This is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.00 CET on 8 May 2019.
Improved earnings and higher rate of growth
- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 5,207m (4,530), an increase of 14% (2) adjusted for acquisitions and divestments
- Several of Ratos’s companies demonstrated both increased net sales and an improved order situation
- EBITA, excluding IFRS 16, improved to SEK 44m (-19)
- For the rolling 12-month period, earnings from the company portfolio amounted to SEK 895m (838)
- Operating profit according to IFRS amounted to SEK 27m (-39)
- The board has decided on a new dividend policy
All information related to the interim report can be found here.
Stockholm 8 May 2019
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Wiström, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Peter Wallin, CFO, +46 8 700 17 00
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98