Ratos's Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on 3 May 2018 at Skandiascenen, Cirkus, in Stockholm, Sweden.
In accordance with the policy for appointing the Nomination Committee adopted at Ratos's AGM 2016, it is hereby announced that the company's major owners/owner constellations have appointed a Nomination Committee with the Chairman of the Board Jonas Wiström as the convener.
The Nomination Committee comprises the following individuals:
· Ragnar Söderberg, nominated by the Ragnar Söderberg Foundation, and related parties' holdings
· Jan Söderberg, own and related parties' holdings
· Maria Söderberg, nominated by the Torsten Söderberg Foundation, and own holdings
· Erik Brändström, nominated by Spiltan Fonder AB
· Håkan Roos, nominated by Roosgruppen AB
· Jonas Wiström, Chairman of Ratos's Board
The Nomination Committee has nominated Ragnar Söderberg as Chairman.
In accordance with an AGM resolution, the Nomination Committee shall evaluate the composition and work of the Board of Directors and draft proposals for the 2018 AGM regarding:
· election of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Board
· election of Auditor (in corporation with the Audit Committee)
· remuneration to Board members and auditors
· election of Chairman of the AGM
· where necessary, changes to principles for composition of the next Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line "To the Nomination Committee") or a letter to Ratos Nomination Committee, Helena Jansson, Ratos AB, Box 1661, SE-111 96 Stockholm, Sweden, not later than 31 January 2018.
Shareholders who wish to submit a proposal for consideration at the AGM should send such a proposal to the Chairman of the Board (at the above address) not later than 15 March 2018 in order for the proposal to be included in the notice of the meeting.
For further information, please contact:
Ragnar Söderberg, Chairman of Nomination Committee, +46 70 232 91 81
Jonas Wiström, Chairman of the Board, Ratos, +46 8 700 17 00