This information is disclosed pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act, the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act or requirements stipulated in the listing agreement.
Development in company portfolio
- Good development, EBITA +9% (Ratos's share) and adjusted EBITA +6%
- Sales growth of +4%
- Profit/share of profits from the companies SEK 664m (392)
Acquisitions and divestments
- Acquisition of Speed Group, TFS and Serena Properties
- Three divestments during the year - total exit gain of SEK 1,101m
- Add-on acquisitions in Bisnode and GS-Hydro, among others
- Agreement to acquire airteam after period-end
- Profit before tax SEK 892m (1,367)
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK 1.29 (3.22)
- Impairment SEK -565m (-250), mainly attributable to Euromaint
- Proposed dividend SEK 3.25 per share (3.25)
- Continued strong financial position
- Total return on Ratos share +9%
All information related to the year-end report can be found here.
Watch the film where CEO Susanna Campbell comments on the interim report: www.ratos.se/report.
Stockholm 17 February 2016
For further information, please contact:
Susanna Campbell, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Elin Ljung, Head of Corporate Communications, +46 8 700 17 20