New CEO for MCC


Clas Gunneberg has been appointed as the new President and CEO of Ratos's subsidiary MCC. He will succeed the company's founder Gunnar Mannerheim, who will continue to work on behalf of the company.
Clas Gunneberg has a Master of Engineering degree from Chalmers in Gothenburg complemented by an MBA from Gothenburg University. He previously held leading positions within SKF, Autotube (formerly Dayco Automotive) and Finnveden. Clas Gunneberg, whose most recent position is President of the Metal Structures business area at Finnveden, will assume the post of CEO of MCC on 1 December 2007.
-    Anders Lindblad, Chairman of MCC, comments: "Clas Gunneberg has a long, international and broad-based experience of manufacturing industry and of MCC's customer segments. This means that together with other management members he is well placed to continue to work for MCC's development."
Outgoing CEO, Gunnar Mannerheim, will continue to work with MCC's product development organisation and in his role as co-owner and director of MCC.
MCC, which was founded in 1975 and has its head office in Norrtälje, Sweden, offers complete climate comfort systems for buses, off road and specialty vehicles. Approximately 60% of the company's sales take place in North America and the remainder 40% in Europe. Major production plants are located in Toronto, Canada, and in Norrköping and Norrtälje, Sweden.
Ratos's holding in MCC amounts to 60%.
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Blomé, Senior Investment Manager, Ratos, +46 8 700 17 00
Anders Lindblad, Chairman of MCC, +46 70 551 87 72
Clas Gunneberg, CEO designate of MCC, +46 705 93 04 82