Ratos's Annual General Meeting will be held at 5.30 p.m. on 11 April 2007 at Berwaldhallen, Stockholm. In accordance with a resolution at Ratos's AGM held on 4 April 2006, it is hereby announced that the company's major owners have between themselves appointed a Nomination Committee with the Chairman of the Board Olof Stenhammar as the convener. The Nomination Committee comprises the following people:
- Jan-Erik Erenius representing AMF Pension
- Annika Andersson representing AP4
- Olof Stenhammar as Chairman of Ratos's Board
- Jan Söderberg representing his own and related parties' holdings
- Per-Olof Söderberg representing his own and related parties' holdings
- Maria Söderberg representing the Torsten Söderberg Foundation.
In accordance with an AGM resolution, the Nomination Committee shall evaluate the composition and work of the Board of Directors and draft proposals for the 2007 AGM regarding:
- election of the Board of Directors
- election of a Chairman of the Board
- fees to Board members and auditors
- election of a Chairman for the AGM.
Shareholders who wish to contact the Nomination Committee are invited to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
(mail heading "To the Nomination Committee") or a letter to "Ratos Nomination Committee, Lena Elfström, Ratos AB, Box 1661, SE-111 96 Stockholm".
Shareholders who wish to submit a proposal for consideration at the AGM should send such proposal to the Chairman of the Board (at the above address) in good time prior to publication of the notice of the meeting which is scheduled to take place on 7 March 2007.
For further information, please contact:
Olof Stenhammar, Chairman of the Ratos Board, +46 8 700 17 45