This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or demands made in the exchange rules.
Ratos's Annual General Meeting will be held on 17 April 2013 at the Stockholm Concert Hall, Hötorget, Stockholm, Sweden.
In accordance with a resolution at Ratos's AGM held on 18 April 2012, it is hereby announced that the company's major owners have between themselves appointed a Nomination Committee with the Chairman of the Board Arne Karlsson as the convener.
The Nomination Committee comprises the following people:
- Björn Franzon representing Swedbank Robur Funds, Chairman of the Nomination Committee
- Ulf Fahlgren representing Akademiinvest
- Arne Karlsson as Chairman of Ratos's Board
- Jan Söderberg representing the Ragnar Söderberg Foundation and his own and related parties' holdings
- Maria Söderberg representing the Torsten Söderberg Foundation
- Per-Olof Söderberg representing his own and related parties' holdings
In accordance with an AGM resolution, the Nomination Committee shall evaluate the composition and work of the Board of Directors and draft proposals for the 2013 AGM regarding:
- election of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Board
- election of Auditor (in corporation with the Audit Committee)
- remuneration to Board members and auditors
- election of Chairman to the AGM
- principles for composition of the next Nomination Committee
Shareholders who wish to contact the Nomination Committee are invited to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (mail heading "To the Nomination Committee") or a letter to Ratos Nomination Committee, Nina Aggebäck, Ratos AB, Box 1661, SE-111 96 Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to submit a proposal for consideration at the AGM should send such proposal to the Chairman of the Board (at the above address) in good time prior to publication of the notice of the meeting, which is scheduled for the first half of March 2013.
For further information, please contact:
Björn Franzon, Chairman of the Nomination Committee, +46 707 99 68 32
Arne Karlsson, Chairman of the Board, +46 8 700 17 00